Quality Claims Assistance Services
Bay To Bay Roofing, Inc has been working with insurance companies for a long time with some of our team members having worked with them for over 20 years.
This is a general guideline when it comes to working with your insurance company:
- Contact Bay To Bay Roofing, Inc to schedule a free on-site evaluation to determine if damage occurred and to what extent
- If damage has been verified contact your insurance agent to request an inspection.
- Your agent can then authorize any temporary repairs that are necessary to prevent any further damage to your property.
- Your company will request receipts for any emergency repairs that are done in order to reimburse you correctly.
- Be sure to take pictures of any damage that occurred prior to any repairs
- Once an inspection has been completed, a claim sheet will be provided outlining the scope of damage and the funds that will be made available for the damage
Ba to Bay Bay Roofing offers free insurance claims assistance
The Insurance Claims Process
- After damage has been verified, contact your agent
- You should be contacted by the claims department by telephone or mail
- An adjuster will be assigned to inspect and evaluate the loss
- The claims adjuster should provide you with an itemized explanation on your claim settlement including your deductible amount and depreciation
Most homeowner policies grant coverage for full replacement cost provided the repairs are actually completed. In these cases, the depreciation is deemed recoverable and the final payment is made after your receipts have been submitted and processed.
NOTE: All carriers have their own method of processing claims. This is just a general guideline and is not advice.