Metal Roofing in the Tampa Bay Area
Metal roofing is an option that has become popular in warm cities like the Tampa Bay area for many years because people have now realized that metal roofing is a durable choice as well as providing significant savings on their energy bills. The reason: metal used in roofing has been treated and cannot easily be damaged. This type of roof lasts for years with almost minimal maintenance needed.
Advantages of Metal Roofs
- Long term warranties (30 years or more in many cases)
- Energy efficiency with reduced heating and cooling costs
- Increased resale value of the home
- Improved curb appeal of the home
- Metal roof colors to complement home decor
- Environmentally friendly building choice
- Made from recycled material so won’t contribute to landfills
- Strongest protection from rain, high winds, hurricanes, fire, sun and other weather occurrences
- Long life expectancy
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight to ease stress on your roof structure and framing
Other Benefits of Residential Metal Roofing
At Bay to Bay Roofing, Inc., we guarantee that all our roofing services are done right. We will protect your home or business by providing only quality, durable metal roofs for your home or business. This also helps assure that your possessions, investments and valuables in your home are all protected.
Residential metal roofing is a good choice because:
- It can withstand hurricanes, tropical storms and many other catastrophic acts of Mother Nature and has a guaranteed strength and maintenance facility.
- It consumes minimal amount and the cheapest adhesives and other roofing supplies.
- It can replace many costly repairs many homeowners and businesses face time and time again.
- The basic steel is coated with a Zinc formulation, which means that it is also strengthened against the risk of corrosion, again a brilliant step forward in terms of longevity.
- There are no small sections to break off and be damaged, but the sheets are all welded and riveted together to give one strong roof that is thoroughly weatherproof in many extreme climates.
- There are various finish options available whether you want to have a painted roof or leave it as a tin finish, which looks really excellent on some of the more modern architectural designs.
- The modern metal roof looks really pleasing to the eye and can given modern architecture a classy finish.